Criteria Comments Rating
- Speed and features It seems impossible to make this Mac crash! Very agile and smooth. (8GB RAM)
- Design and form factor Excellent design, solid materials, unibody, and feels & looks great anywhere.
- Battery life Can't compare it with the reliability offered by my iPad in this criteria, but then again, it easily handles at least 4 hours with everything running (up to 7).
- Display Brilliant & sharp display, just beautiful. I ordered the [1680x1059] upgrade.
- Durability No comments
- Expandability It's great because, although mine's at the point that it can't be expanded further, I frankly don't feel the need to – as great as it already is.
- Noise 95% of your tasks will seem quiet & unnoticeable, the other 5% is for hardcore games & heavy rendering projects.
- Portability (size / weight) It's Apple. May I say no more.
Simply the best laptop I could ever dream of, mine – by Apple.
0 people find this review helpful