Criteria Comments Rating
- Sound quality The sound quality seems much improved in this generation--especially with the new EarPods.
- Video quality The 1080P camera is amazing on the new iPod touch. So much better than the pathetic 0.7 megapixels of the last generation.
- Ease of use It's iOS. Enough said. Super easy to use and beautiful.
- Portability So thin and light. It is easy to carry around--and the loop helps me not drop it (I did that to my last iPod touch which resulted in a cracked screen).
- Battery life Even better than the last generation. it seems to last forever.
- Media support MP3, MP4, M4V--all the formats I use in iTunes work perfectly here.
- Capacity I love my 32 GB version! So much space!
This is a really great device. The hardware is beautiful--you want to hold this device. No longer does the patina scratch 30 seconds into owning the device--I love it. The camera is really nice with iPhone 5 features on the 4's camera. It could be better, but it is amazing for such a small device. The software is fast and fluid, and you can really feel the dual core speed. The bigger and MUCH improved screen is also really nice.
0 people find this review helpful