Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Coming from an AT&T iPhone, the difference is night and day. Call quality is excellent and I don't mind talking on this phone like I did with the AT&T version.
- Display Retina is Retina is Retina. Nothing has touched this display yet.
- Battery life Given LTE & everything else packed in the phone, battery life is pretty good. It's on par with my 4s for the most part but it hasn't been quite the same
- Camera Still the best.
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor It's just a beautiful phone.
- Portability (size / weight) Like the commercial says, Apple has managed to make something bigger and smaller all at the same time.
- Media support Still no flash, but I've found it to be less and less of a problem.
- Durability Good I hope. Then again, I hope to never have to find out.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Accessories are still lacking but we know that won't last long. Apps are still the best in the game.
The iPhone 5 is just like the iPhone 4s in everyday. Except for the fact that it's better, faster, bigger, and lighter. Now before you call me a fanboy understand that I also carry a Galaxy Siii. The iPhone 5 just lifts the bar for smartphones higher. Sure, it still looks the same (for the most part) but it works and has worked and you can't blame Apple for going with a tried and true winning formula.
2 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Portability (size / weight)