Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Phone does everything perfect! only thing to complain about is sprint.
- Display Wow. colors pop out. screen feels as if it floating on top of the glass. just beautiful color reproduction.
- Battery life Far better than most of the LTE phones i've seen but i see still heavy drainage while on sprints LTE.
- Camera Just as good if not better than any competition out there. we'll see where the lumia 920 stands but as of now. great camera in a small portable package.
- Ease of use iOS6. it offers great functionality with a very simple and straightforward UI. windows phone 8 phone might be better. but for the functionality, i cant argue.
- Design and form factor what can i say? trumps pretty much anything out there. great materials in a simplistic and beautiful unibody. the size is just right.
- Portability (size / weight) feels even lighter and incredibly thin. dont even realize its in my pocket.
- Media support Syncs well with all my iphoto, music, podcast and video collections. easy acces wide range of media apps.
- Durability Aluminum unibody! i would say pretty much the best materials that will last a long time. especially with that lighter weight.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) 700,000+ apps. itunes. that all i have to say.
Overall this a great phone, it might not be at the top of the spec sheet compared to the competition but i'd like to see anyone else fit so much tech into a tiny gadget like the iphone 5. this is absolutely an amazing piece of hardware in every aspect. The design and form factor is perfect for one handed use and portability. this is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to be in a an amazing ecosystem.
2 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review