Tips for asking a good question
- Make sure your question is clear and concise.
- Provide as much additional info as you can in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new answer notifications!
Photos taken with her iPhone are backed up via iCloud and synced onto her MacBook Air.
If she deletes a photo on her iPhone, would it get automatically delete from the MBA?
What about the opposite? Would deleting a photo from the MBA automatically delete it from her iPhone?
I do miss iMessage and AirPlay. All of my friends have iOS, so FaceTime is a standard. I have all the apps I need for both iOS and Android so I am not torn by ecosystem.
The things I am concerned about giving up from Android: everything I have is google... Read more →
- I WILL keep the 3G always switched ON.
- Also continuous syncing of some services like Gmail, Twitter, Contacts/Calendar/Task apps, WhatsApp, FlipBoard/GoogleCurrents, SimpleNote, Instagram, IM, RescueTime, some SMS sync app, etc.
- I am not a heavy music listener: at max 1-2 hours a day but most probably on Bluetooth so let's add 1-2 hrs BT. Music listening shall not be over Internet but local.
- I will take hardly a few pics a day - 5-10 maybe. Most of the days less/none. No video recording.
I have a Lumia 900, and I love what it does, and I love it for what it isn't, an iPhone or an Android phone. The 920 seems to be the Best Windows available from launch day, but with only a 4.5-inch HD display, and 32GB sealed with no expansion. This doesn't seem that much different from my 900; except the obvious WP8, camera, etc...
Sounds like Android is becoming more, and more what I want in... Read more →
So what do you guys suggest ? Should I ditch Galaxy Note for IPhone 5...