Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Without the choice to enable/disable 3G (as i live btwn E/3G coverage area) it switches band all the time, and every time that happen it drops my call.
- Display RETINA. Precise color reproductions. Near perfect! Oh. Light sensor is a little odd on the 4S TBH.
- Battery life Is there a rate that is worse than ALWFUL? I'd rate it 'F*CKED UP. I have to charge it twice a day. At least.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use As usual... iOS is by far the most user-friendly smartphone platform ever. My parents are now using them too.
- Design and form factor It looks gorgeous..yes. But it feels terrible in hand. Without a case, I always drop it on my face when i use the phone in bed. (is this just me? lol)
- Portability (size / weight) The size is right... I wouldn't want it any bigger.
- Media support Media? It can't even play all of YouTube clips! But i'm not so much into watching clips on it so...it's a 'Good.'
- Durability It's tremendously durable...IF YOU DON'T DROP IT. Nope...I haven't tried it but...glass and the ground can never be friends.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
No detailed review
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Media support
Edited comment on Durability
Edited comment on Portability (size / weight)
Edited comment on Design and form factor
Edited comment on Display
Edited comment on Battery life
Edited comment on Ease of use
Edited comment on Reception and call quality
Updated overall rating