Criteria Comments Rating
- Reception and call quality Other than (very occasional) AT&T connection problems I've never had any issues.
- Display Absolutely gorgeous display. Makes everything else I own look like crap.
- Battery life It (usually) lasts me through the day, even using a fair amount of Bluetooth and GPS.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor Along with the iPhone 4, the nicest looking phone I've ever used. I love the combination of sharp edges and rounded corners.
- Portability (size / weight) It could stand to me just a hair bigger, but I love how solid it feels in my hand.
- Media support It would be nice if it had better video support but I never watch videos on it anyways, so...
- Durability It's glass, what do you expect? As long as you don't drop it, though, it hold up fantastically.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) iTunes + App Store. What else is there to say?
The iPhone 4 was not only the best phone I've ever owned, but the best phone I ever used, touched, or looked at. This is as good or better in every way. The camera can not be overstated either: it's fantastic, and I love taking pictures with it.
9 people find this review helpful
Updated overall rating