Criteria Comments Rating
- Media support If you're fortunate enough to have a copy of VLC for iOS backed up, the world is your oyster, if not, the usual iTunes/iPhone limits apply.
- Video quality Everything, whether from iTunes, Netflix, Vimeo, YouTube, or NHL GameCenter looks as good as you can expect it too.
- Audio quality Haven't been able to test the Dolby surround, but the stereo is crystal clear.
- Ease of use As easy as its mobile iOS counterpart, and AirPlay is extraordinary, if you can work your phone, you can rapidly get any content showing on your TV.
- Design and form factor Tiny, and even the cables look brilliant.
Asides from the limitations of its Apple-centric support, if you are an owner of various iThings, the Home Sharing and AirPlay (mirroring) support makes it quite simply the most convenient device on the market today.
0 people find this review helpful