Criteria Comments Rating
- Media support Supports all my media needs currently and I've encountered no problems.
- Video quality 1080 is awesome and competes well with my Roku 1080 device.
- Audio quality Using HMDI with digital audio to my receiver is a good compliment to my audio experience.
- Ease of use What could be easier? Unbox, plug it in and go!
- Design and form factor So small I barely notice it at all.
Still have the 1st generation silver one relegated to my home office. This 3rd generation AppleTV is proudly utilized in the living room and makes my iTunes experience even better with the inclusion of NetFlix. It beats having to use any Comcast/Xfinity offerings and with my iPhone remote app typing and maneuvering on screen is a breeze. At $99.00 it was a great little purchase and a great help in time shifting my entertainment viewing.
0 people find this review helpful