Criteria Comments Rating
- Media support It plays all of the media types that I am interested in. However it does not support many of the media types people use. Conversion is necessary for support
- Video quality Looks as good as many blu-ray disks.
- Audio quality I was pleasantly surprised to find that I could watch Netflix in something other than stereo. Sound is digital so it works great with my receiver.
- Ease of use The device is so simple that you feel as if you have missed something in using it. There is no power button so you never turn it off is simply sleeps.
- Design and form factor it is very unobtrusive. some people may not like that you can't plug in a USB device, it s not necessary with the mirroring and streaming capabilities.
I have only had it a week or so but have wanted one for a while. With the addition of 1080p I finally pulled the trigger. I thought i would use it primarily for audio streaming to the media center. I have been surprised how much better the Netflix integration and navigation is compared to my other devices (Panasonic TV, Sony Blu-Ray, Wii). I am looking forward to being able to stream any content from the computer to the TV. I can think of many uses for this. If my thinking is correct this will eliminate the media support problems. All in all a great device for the money.
0 people find this review helpful