Criteria Comments Rating
- Media support Wish it would support Hulu, then I would be able to cut the cord. It plays everything else though
- Video quality The 1080p looks very good, I will only be purchasing Blu-rays now for movies I really enjoyed and want in the best quality.
- Audio quality I only have the sound coming from my TV speakers, so I can't comment on good it is for home theater buffs. Sounds great coming from my TV speakers though.
- Ease of use Interface is simple, and good enough just wish it had a better remote. With an iPhone/ iPad it works much better.
- Design and form factor It is a black box, small and unobtrusive. Does it's job though and looks just fine in my media cabinet.
No detailed review
0 people find this review helpful