Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
- Route around the cable and satellite providers and offer something that works with your existing set-top box while layering in online services (like Nintendo's TVii or Google TV);
- Partner with the cable and satellite providers and offer a set-top box of its own;...
If you haven’t heard of Aereo before it’s probably because they’re a new company focusing on the New York metro area but it’s something you should be paying attention to. Aereo is a company that is taking over-the-air (OTA) broadcasts*** and making them available to you from anywhere via iPad, iPhone, Safari on Mac, AppleTV and Roku (Android, PC and additional device support coming this summer). From the Aereo press... Read more →
So with Google now taking the time to re-engineer, I was thinking what it would need to be successful, and I am interested in your opinions on this too.
I feel that the Nexus Q... Read more →
I was wondering if one device was better than others in terms of featureset and performance for the 2012 version of the MLB app when connected to a 1080p HD TV.
- New UI
- Photo stream support
- iTunes Match
- ...and still only $99