Criteria Comments Rating
- Display / readability I find reading this easier on the eyes than compared to a book. I also find myself reading faster on the kindle
- Battery life No comments
- Store and selection of titles No comments
- Ease of use The initial tutorial guides you through how to do everything on the device in an easy, hands-on approach.
- Document support No comments
- Storage capacity 4,500 books....plenty for me
- Durability No comments
- Design and form factor feels great in the hand and it's wonderful to be able to read a book with no hands or with just one and not worry about keeping pages away.
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
I received my Kindle Touch Wi-Fi with Ads for Christmas this year and I've barely been able to put it down! I've never considered myself a big reader but now I find myself reserving time in the day to read on my kindle. It is a great, lightweight, easy to use ereader with plenty of book choices. The touch screen works much better than I anticipated it would. If you are thinking about getting an eReader, please just get the Amazon Kindle Touch
0 people find this review helpful