Criteria Comments Rating
- Display / readability No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Store and selection of titles No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Document support Lacks ePub.
- Storage capacity They dropped from 4GB (my older Kindle Keyboard) to 2 GB, although it's not really an issue as 2 GB still fits boatloads of books.
- Durability No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
What can I say - ever since the Nook Glowlight came out, I've been yearning for Amazon to put out a front-lit screen on their Kindle so I could replace my Kindle Keyboard (that I have loved and still love) with something I can read in bed with without clunky clip-on lights etc that are always too bright for the room anyway. Well, they knocked it out of the park. The new display is great, whole device feels great in hand, and their ecosystem for books is incredible. With Kindle lending, library book lending, and Prime books, there are tons of free books to be had. The new case is a great design upgrade too.
0 people find this review helpful